From the power politics and dynamism of Moscow to the glittering history of St Petersburg, Russia is not only the largest country in the world, covering an impressive nine time zones, but it also boasts a truly fascinating history and a wealth of cultural diversity and intrigue.
Why visit RUSSIA?
- Explore opulent St Petersburg, commonly known as the ‘Venice of the North’
- Enjoy one of the world’s finest art collections at The Hermitage Museum
- Marvel at the feast of cultural treasures in Moscow’s Red Square
- Follow in the footsteps of the Czars in the monumental Winter Palace
- Hop aboard the Trans-Siberia Express for the journey of a lifetime
- Savour a night to remember with prime seats at the Bolshoi ballet
- View the stunning Orlov diamond and fabulous Faberge Eggs at the Armoury Palace
For those with more time, why not head beyond these two key cities and explore the rich architectural and cultural heritage of the delightful towns of the famed Golden Ring.
Whether you want a city break or a longer, more in-depth visit to Russia, we can ensure you experience the best that this staggering country has to offer.
Please call us on 01905 731373 to discuss hotels & prices.