St Barts Holidays
Opulent mega yachts, French glamour, world-class cuisine, glittering designer boutiques, stunning white beaches and an understated opulence are just a few of the reasons why St Barths has always attracted the rich and famous.
Why visit ST BARTS?:
- Watch the sharks, turtles and other marine life from aboard the Yellow submarine
- Head to the idyllic cove of Gouverneur Beach for some fabulous snorkelling
- Splash the cash in some of the world’s top brand designer boutiques in Gustavia
- Savour the fabulous Creole cooking with some tasty cristophine with codfish
- ‘See and be seen’ on the two glamourous and powder white beaches of St Jean
Ever since the island was discovered by Columbus in 1493 and named after his brother Bartolomeo, St Barths has enjoyed an interesting history having been settled intermittently over the centuries by a number of nations but predominantly by French buccaneers, colonists and mariners and in 1878 it was finally brought back under French control.
This French influence pervades every aspect of the island from its wonderful cuisine and wines to the main language spoken and also with the top end glamour of the designer boutiques to the cultural events celebrated such as the fireworks displays on Bastille Day.
Whether you want to spend your days sailing, snorkelling or beach hopping and your nights eating, dancing or bar hopping, St Barths offers a wealth of charms and an understated style and sophistication that is very hard to resist !
Please call us on 01905 731373 to discuss hotels & prices.