Highlights of this itinerary:
- The sacred city of Varanasi and the carved temples of Khajuraho
- Go in search of the Royal Bengal Tiger in four of the lesser known Central India Tiger Reserves
- Accommodation in delightful lodges and camps
This is a suggested itinerary and all arrangements can be tailored to your specific requirements
This private, tailor-made itinerary will take you by train, air and road from the historical and cultural wonders of Delhi, Varanasi and Khajuraho to the wonderful and lesser known Central Indian wildlife reserves in search of the Royal Bengal tiger.
Game viewing is best throughout the dry season between October and May, and especially recommended from January to April when most of the countryside is dry and the vegetation thin.
- 2 nights at The Imperial
- 2 nights at Nadeshar Palace
- 1 nights at Taj Chandela
- 2 nights at The Sarai at Toria
- 2 nights at Samode Safari Lodge
- 2 nights at Shergarh
- 2 nights at Forsyth’s Lodge
- 1 nights at The Leela Kempinski
Please contact us on 01905 731373 for further details and pricing.