Although physically small, the enchanting island of Barbados is big in every other way. Large on style and personality, it is famed for its luxurious resorts, fabulous restaurants, great nightlife and friendly people as well as its many glorious powder-white beaches lapped by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
Why visit BARBADOS?
- Settle down for a cracking day’s cricket at the Kensington Oval
- Enjoy some serious sun-worshipping on its many beautiful white beaches
- Get stuck in to a traditional fry up of delicious Flying fish and plantain
- For rum aficionados, a tour of the Mount Gay distillery is a must
- Meander around the UNESCO World Heritage–listed capital, Bridgetown
However this is an island with so much more to offer. Having been claimed for England back in the early part of the 17th Century, it has managed to develop a delightful blend of West Indian culture in its food and music with a few charming English influences such as cricket, horse racing and its wonderful neo-Gothic architecture.
From the gently rolling fields of sugarcane to the rolling breakers of the east coast, there is no better place to kick back and sample the laid back way of life – Caribbean style !
Please call us on 01905 731373 to discuss hotels and prices.