NATURE AND SOFT ADVENTURE IN THAILAND
A 15 days relatively active tour focussing on experiencing Thailand’s magnificent hill scenery, its wildlife, jungles, rainforest and national parks through hiking, cycling and on boat trips before relaxing on the white sand beaches of Khao Lak. Perfect for families and anyone who loves being outdoors. and staying in unique accommodation
Optionally there is even an opportunity to learn to drive your own tuk tuk!
- 2 nights at Riva Surya, Bangkok
- 2 nights at Floathouse River Kwai, Kanchanaburi
- 4 nights at Tamarind, Chiang Mai
- 3 nights at Our Jungle Camp, Khao Sok National Park
- 3 nights at Devasom, Khao Lak
Highlights of this itinerary:
- The sounds whilst staying overnight in a treehouse in the tropical rainforest
- The enormity of the landscape on a full days longboat journey across Cheow Lan Lake with its 100 islands overshadowed by limestone cliffs
- Discovering the fascinating culture of the friendly Karen people whilst hiking through some stunning scenery southwest of Chiang Mai
- Cycling though the magical Mae Sa valley surrounded by hills, waterfalls and rice terraces
- Staying overnight on a floating villa on the River Kwai
Please contact us on 01905 731373 for further details and pricing.