Whatever type of holiday you are looking for, Spain can deliver. From the rich history of Andalucia to the gin-clear waters off Menorca or the world famous restaurants of the Basque region to the volcanic slopes of the Canary Islands, Spain offers a staggering diversity of experiences and natural beauty.
Why visit SPAIN?
- Marvel at Gaudi’s eccentric yet magnificent Sagrada Familia
- Snorkel through the crystal clear waters of Minorca’s rocky inlets
- Meander around the shady courtyards and gardens of the Alhambra Palace
- Feel the passion at El Classico football match in the legendary Bernabeu Stadium
- Dine like a king at one of Spain’s many revered Michelin starred restaurants
- Watch an authentic flamenco show in one of Seville’s old neighbourhoods
For those seeking a cultural hit, then to combine Cordoba’s Mezquita Cathedral, Granada’s Alhambra Palace, Seville’s Alcazar castle, Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum, Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia or Madrid’s Prado Museum is a tour de force that is hard to match.
From a gourmet perspective, Spain offers some of Europe’s best known and dearly loved dishes. A seafood paella in a Mallorcan beachside taverna; a meander between Barcelona’s finest tapas bars or a tangy gazpacho in one of Seville’s eateries, a simple lunch of Iberico ham and Manchago cheese in a hillside village or a sumptuous dinner in one of San Sebastian’s finest, world-renowned restaurants – the choice is mouthwatering.
Alternatively you may simply wish to kick back on one of the many stunning beaches either on the mainland or on one of Spain’s many beautiful islands and soak up the sun, have a game of golf and celebrate with a well-earned and very fine glass of Rioja !
Please call us on 01905 731373 to discuss hotels & prices.