The wonderful beaches, the great climate, fabulous restaurants and fascinating souks are all a key part of a visit to Dubai, but for those with a little more time, then a couple of days in a desert camp to experience the rolling, golden dunes of remote Dubai is highly recommended.
- Explore the golden dunes around your desert camp on board a camel
- Lounge by the pool with a drink in hand under the hot desert sun
- Have your hands & feet decorated with traditional henna painting
- Enjoy a unique falconry experience with a Harris Hawk or Spotted Eagle
- Whizz over the dunes on an adrenaline-fuelled quad bike safari
Leave the city behind and explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and enjoy a wide range of activities including 4×4 dune bashing, quad biking and camel riding. Or you can take an off-road adventure up into the Hajar Mountains stopping to enjoy a see some archaeological sites and fabulous views out across the sea of rolling dunescapes.