Victoria offers a host of spectacular coastal, cultural, and wildlife experiences within an easy drive of Melbourne.
With the foodie, cultural and sports-loving city of Melbourne as its hub, experience Victoria’s diverse adventures all within easy reach.
- Drive the Great Ocean Road to the 12 Apostles and beyond
- Visit Yarra Valley and take in some of Victoria’s best wineries
- Witness the nightly penguin parade on Phillip Island
- Explore Melbourne’s coolest cafes and historic arcades
- Walk to your heart’s content in the beautiful Grampians National Park
Enjoy intimate encounters with Australian wildlife, one of the world’s great coastal drives, beautiful gardens and relaxing mineral springs, plus superb food, wine and coffee throughout the state.