An eclectic mix of cultures have blended together to give Singapore a unique and fascinating heritage. This vibrant city is an ideal gateway for visitors to South-East Asia, and is also regularly used as a stopover en route to Australasia or other parts of the Far East.
- Sip a Singapore Sling at Raffles
- Admire the skyline from atop of Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Meander around the spectacular botanical gardens
- Savour the mouth-watering street food
- Shop til you drop on Orchard Rd
Singapore’s rich heritage is visible along the streets of Chinatown, Kampong Glam and Little India, where religious monuments and temples nestle amidst quaint shop houses, whilst beautiful churches and colonial architectural gems are set against a backdrop of dazzling skyscrapers.
Whether you wish to wander through the Botanical gardens, shop until you drop amongst the designer stores of Orchard Road or relax with a cocktail at Raffles Hotel, Singapore offers the savvy traveller a wealth of rewarding experiences.