Lying off Thailand’s east coast in the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Samui is Thailand’s third largest island and is the perfect beach retreat with world-class hotels, the freshest seafood and powder white beaches fringed with coconut palms and lapped by warm, aquamarine waters.
- Try Sea Kayaking at the breath-taking Angthong Marine National Park
- Enjoy a boat trip around the pristine beaches & coves of Koh Samui
- Visit the fascinating uninhabited part of Samui’s jungle by 4×4 Jeep
- Venture to Samui’s neighbouring Islands; Koh Tao and Koh Phangan
- Hop on a traditional Thai fishing boat and try your luck at a big catch
Other activities include golf, horse-riding, canoeing, fishing, mountain biking, nature walks in the interior and visits to small, outlying islands. Koh Samui is the largest island in the archipelago, which consists of around 80 islands, but there are also a number of smaller islands nearby such as Koh Pha-Ngan and Koh Tao that also offer great beaches, a few nice hotels and some wonderful diving.