Home to some of Asia’s most beautiful beaches and Thailand’s largest island, Phuket is a dreamy destination offering the perfect blend of beautiful coastal scenery, luxurious hotels, wonderful restaurants, stunning beaches as well as the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea.
- Try your hand at Sea Kayaking in the stunning Phang Nga Bay
- Haggle for bargains at Phuket’s weekend market
- Snorkel the spectacular Coral Reefs at the Similan Islands
- Explore the rainforest, limestone cliffs and waterfalls of Khao Sok national park
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful Phi Phi islands
Head inland and you find a more relaxed world of coconut and rubber plantations as well as some primary tropical rainforest offering some great walking.
Krabi province comprises over 130 islands and is one of the most beautiful beach areas of Thailand. Known for its fabulous powder white beaches and spectacular limestone karsts, the scenery is straight from a picture perfect postcard. The most notable beaches are Phi Phi, most famous as the set for the movie The Beach, and Railay Beach for its rock climbing. Krabi is also home to the well-known primary rainforest Than Bokkharani National Park, just 30 minutes north of Krabi town.