Regularly named as one of the best life style cities in the world, Auckland is New Zealand’s largest city with a busy nightlife, world-class restaurants, a stunning waterfront and diverse neighbourhoods to explore.
Facing the sparkling waters of the Manukau and Waitemata Harbours, New Zealand’s largest city is fondly known as the City of Sails.
- Sail Auckland’s Harbour on a relaxing cruise
- Visit the most iconic island of Rangitoto, a dormant volcanic cone
- Explore beaches and go wine tasting on Waiheke Island
- Head to the top of Auckland’s iconic Sky Tower
- Enjoy a spectacular coastal walk in The Coromandel
The Coromandel is the beautiful peninsula, on the eastern side of the North Island, and a favourite holiday destination for locals. For nature lovers, the white sandy beaches and lush green native forests of the Coromandel bring travellers back time and again. Not surprisingly, with 400km of coastline, the ocean is a destination in itself. Those who like to fish, scuba dive, swim or kayak will be in their element. Charming beach towns offer friendly hospitality, where a quiet walk along the beach is just a stone’s throw away.